Friday, December 14, 2007

Orgies- a PSA

I once had a boyfriend who belonged to a sort of orgy club. We went together a few times, neither of us being the jealous sort. The first time was awesome, the second time was alright, the third time turned me off to orgies forever.

As with most public or group sex stuff, the numbers of willing boys vastly swamp the number of willing girls, by about 4 or 5 to one. These are ratios that I am rather happy with, being a girl who gets bored easily and likes a whole lot of variation.

Once or twice a month, the group would get together in a large hotel room. About a half an hour before nekkid time, new members and old hands could hang out, fully clothed and get comfortable with each other and then at the designated time everyone would strip. That first time I was nervous, but being the kind of girl who refuses to let people see me acting scared, I dropped trow pretty fast and started making out with nearest naked hot guy. I was told that was the quickest they had ever seen a newbie jump into things- a land speed record of sorts. Very soon after I was laid out on a bed, fucking and sucking while many hands touched me all over. It was hot. At some point I squirted into a guys mouth. He told me (and the entire room) that I taste like oranges.

The second time, most of the guys were new and nervous. I think nervousness multiplies exponentially, and we were only there for a little while when the guy who I had squirted at and his girlfriend invited a few of us back to their apartment for a more private party. There were 6 of us altogether, 3 couples. I got to help my boyfriend "double stuff" one of the girls there, which was really really hot and then she gave me multiple multiples later that night.

The third time, I was already fighting off a headache when we got there. I got into the action for a little bit, until some new guy climbed on top of me and had a bout of nerves (couldn't perform for a crowd- I guess). I got up, threw on my robe and was walking to the balcony for a smoke break when I saw the thing that turned me off orgies forever. Near the door to the balcony, a skinny ass white guy was rabbit humping a lovely black girl (the girlfriend of the oranges guy). She was on her back and didn't have the view that I did of skinny white guy's ass thump thumping in the air. Skinny white guy didn't have the worlds best hygiene. As a matter of fact, skinny white guy could have used a washlet- cause he was letting his dingleberries fly.

I ran back to my boyfriend and told him we had to leave. He was pretty cool and 5 minutes later we were in the car while I told him about the dingleberries. He was more than a little OCD about hygiene and perfectly understood my freak out.

I popped a couple of migraine pills and an ambien in the car on the way home for my headache. That was the only night I have ever had sex that I do not remember in the slightest. Apparently I was pretty aggressive, so I made up some for us missing the orgy fun, even if I don't remember jack shit about it.

The moral of the story Kids- hygiene hygiene hygiene! Wash your ass before group sex adventures.