Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello, is this thing on?

"I could totally write a blog about bad dates" a friend of mine said a few weeks ago. Hell, I even got a story about one of my bad dates published in Salon (pseudonymously) a few years ago. After a drunken comment at a party this weekend and a few minutes of chat with the above mentioned friend this morning "Don't touch the pink stuff!" was born

I also wanted a place where I could write about the more tawdry bits of my life. Sure I hint about them at my other place, but I am growing tired of hinting and sometimes a girl just wants to come out with the anal sex stories. Given that there are already naked pictures out there of me somewhere, I can prolly never run for political office. So I might as well tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Joining me in this little adventure is a dear friend- but I'm gonna let her introduce herself.

Until then, here's a little story about the latest almost stable boy to be kicked out of the stable.

A certain youngster, we'll call him The Puppy, reappeared just in time for my Thanksgiving fete. He's very hot and as with most younger guys, able to keep going and going and going. I like that in a stable boy. Anyways, he kept hinting about how very kinky he really is (very kinky people rarely hint, they just pull out the flogger and ask if it turns you on). But I took the bait anyways.

The longest lasting of the stable boys, Trucker Hat, has owed me a threesome with another boy ever since the first night we got together almost 5 years ago. See, I had a good girl friend over and rather than leave her out, I made sure everyone was happy. Trucker Hat is reliable (multiple multiples each and every time) and the only reason for not having paid me back was that boys are not nearly as open at sharing a girl as they are at being shared by two girls.

So since The Puppy claims kinkiness, I asked if he wanted to be the other piece of bread in a royal sandwich. There was some hemming, some hawing, and then he asked if a girl friend of mine would join in.

Nope. Threesomes or moresomes with girls a way more easy to come by than with boys, but having a boy in the room with another girl changes the dynamic. For me, it is twice the work and half the fun (and if it's a bi-curious girl, then it's all the work and no fun). Another girl all by herself is fine, but no more ultimate boy fantasies for me. The Puppy, once a cute little energetic ball of man meat, was now a boring and pedestrian blah.

While it may seem unfair of me, I've done both the boy and girl versions of this before. The MFF version is almost always the lazy man fuck. Very few boys have the cock stamina to pull off satisfying 2 girls and someone (me) always ends up being cruise director. Not to mention that all ideas of a MFF involve the girls getting each other off, yet MMF are usually straight. The guys don't ever have to touch each other. (I am waiting for the holy grail of a hot bi-boy threesome, but bi boys are even more difficult to pin down).

If I had a dollar for every guy who has asked me about a "hot girlfriend" joining us, I'd retire to Italy and live in Prada. It's cliche, it's BORING. Been there, done that, could teach a graduate degree class in it. Wanna prove that you're really kinky, tell me about your cute guy friend with the big cock. That's hot.