Wednesday, December 12, 2007

more gmail chat fun


Me: butt pain- why the butt pain?

CJ: We played whirlyball last night with co-workers. You have to drive bumper cars, and I suffered massive trauma to the upper left buttock.

me: this is sad
is that the same buttock you landed on at the cookie party
do you need to write a blog post about the hazzards of living with ghetto bootay

CJ: One and the same.
Maybe I do!

me: I think so
I think you need to documants all the accidents that you have had because of the bootay

CJ: Hmmmmm.... Can I include all the neck injuries that have been incurred by others as they turn around to watch me walk past?

me: true- ghetto bootay is a hazard to all
You should come with a warning sign- this bootay may cause whiplash.
i could make you one in photoshop and laminate it for you

CJ: Neat!

me: and put it on a string around your neck
Or maybe you just need your own custom t shirt

CJ: Or panties! [wink]

me: the panties would be seen too late. I fear you'd be liable in a lawsuit
I'm just looking out for ya

CJ: Oh......right.

me: Sweetie- with a bootay that fab- i can see a class action suit being brought against you

CJ: Ha! Thanks! [kissx]
Is that a kissy face?

me: I think it is
CJ: I meant it to be a kissy face.
;-x
[kissx]

me: We shall call it smooches and smooches shall be its name

CJ: What are ya doing this evening??
me: hiding out
being really rreally broke
and writing my bio for the book essay

CJ: Wanna bake cookies?

me: I can't

CJ: And drink godiva liquor?

me: I really am stuck at home till friday

CJ: Oooo-kay....

me: Sorry chiquita

CJ: sigh....

me: but I'll make you tortilla soup this weekend if you want

CJ: Hmmmmm.... mighty tempting!
I might need it on Sunday as a hangover treatment.

me: What ya doing Saturday night?

CJ: Santarchy!!!

me: Oh yay!

CJ: I am gonna be a reindeer though. Wanna come play with all the naighty Santas?

me: I just might
do I still have my glittery santa hat? I wonder

CJ: Let me know.... I'll be going to Dan's house first to play Wii... He has already been informed of my aversion to Wii though.
Yes, I have it!

me: Wiiiiiiiiii- it sounds like the golden shower hour

CJ: And then we're gonna drive (I think??) down to Georgetown to meet up with Santas.
It feels like that, too.
Blah.

me: If you drive- you should stop and pick me up

CJ: But we can watch and mock.

me: true
mockery is what i live for