Friday, December 14, 2007

Dear Babeland:

Over the years I have spent many many dollars in your store. I go through vibrating eggs like the Easter Bunny and should own stock in the AA battery market.

I love that I can feel like a total perve in your store without feeling like cheap discount perve. Your store is nice and the displays are good. You have carpet instead of cheap linoleum and none of your products are displayed in the stupid plastic packs of doom. You don't light up the store like a WalMart, with evil super bright fluorescents and your lube collection can't be beat.

So now that I have sung your praises, a few bitches.

We've all heard about women's love of the rabbit. I had one. It exploded and burned my thigh (thankfully nothing else). I can't get behind the Walh, it looks like the wand they use for giving pregnant women internal ultrasounds (and having had more than a few of those- I have now started asking for dim lights and buzzing action when the ultra sound tech whips it out).

What I want is a simple thing. A good strong buzzy vibe with both clit and g-spot stimulation that is rechargeable and not likely to blow up on my thigh. I'd also like it to be quite enough so that my neighbors don't think I'm doing construction when I turn it on.

Thank You
RQ

PS- if you ever need someone to do product testing and reviews- I am SOOOOOO your girl.