Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday gmail chats and outing blog readers

CJ: Are ya back?

me: sort of

CJ: ?
me: in and out
what up

CJ: I'm back, from outer space, something something
I can never remember the words to that song!

me: I should have changed the stupid lock

CJ: That's why I suck at karaoke

me: And now your back, from outer space, I just came in somethin something to see that look upon your face

CJ: Oh yeah!!!
See.....

me: I should have changed the stupid lock I should have thrown away the key if I knew for just one second that you'd be back to bother me
CJ: You win!
[wink]

me: Ha!

CJ: Sorry you were stressed out this weekend...
We should hang out after work this week.

me: I am broke broke broke till friday

CJ
: Oh, my friend Neil in England says you're hot!
Me too!
Super broke!
I hate this!

me: Really- who is this neil

CJ: From Burning Man
Lives in England....

me: pics! I deman pics

CJ: he's a brit

me: demand
Is he as butsexx obsessed as most brits

CJ: I don't know that I have any. But he read your/our blog.
He said you were hot
me: then he should comment-
cause I like the comments
You know we have about 20 readers per day. Not huge but for a one week old blog that's pretty good

CJ: Yeah! That IS pretty good!
I'll have to write MORE!

me: Yes you do ccause I'm gonna use all my good sex stories someday

CJ: You jut have to make more happen

me: true dat
Wait-so is neil hot?
CJ: Yes, he is. And SUPER nice.

me: Seriously - pics!

CJ: He was our unofficial camp doctor the last year I went.

me: I am jst going to out him as a reader on the blog and demand pics
I am bitchy that way
CJ: Many of us (mostly girls) ended up in the med tent, and he kept coming over to make sure we were OK.

me: naughty

CJ: When I hurt my leg, he'd flag down rides for me. He even arranged for one of his camp-mates to take me across burning man because I was getting so damned sick of being in one place.

me: Aweee

CJ: OK, I'll e-mail him, tell him he has to send you pics himself.
I have none.
He has a great accent.

me:
I'm just going to post this whole confersation as a blog post

CJ: And he let me bitch about the Brit as much as I wanted!

me: I just posted this and now I hae to pee

CJ:
Even though he's a Brit, he's not nearly as bad as The Brit Idiot.
Sweet.

me:
I like most brits
I've dated more than my fair share
I may even have a little fantasy about getting it on in front of brit school boys ala meaning of llife

CJ:
Wooooooo, fun!