Friday, December 7, 2007

Hi! Wanna Do It Up The ASS?

Red Queen and I both have a few mutual friends. In fact, we have one friend who introduced us both. The world has never been the same since.

We will call this friend "The Professor".

One night a couple of years ago, while I was still living in SoCal, I went up north to visit The Professor in his small Northern California town for Mardi Gras. It was a great weekend. There were lots of parties going on, tons to do, and people everywhere. I think that was the weekend that I forgot to pack underwear so my grandmother loaned me a pair of hers until I could go to Target and buy some clean ones. Yes, I literally wore real granny panties. Then, I found some panties with a SuperGirl logo on front, and it was all over from there. I got drunk and had to show everyone my cute new panties! Yeah, I am just shy like that.

Anyway, that is NOT the story I started out to tell. This is:

The Professor took me and some of his friends to a crazy hat party. Everyone's wearing crazy hats... It's a great reason to drink! I'm wandering around, talking to strangers, mingling, hanging out in a new town, enjoying myself, when I meet a cute boy. Cute boy and I hit it off. Cute boy and I start making out. Somehow we wind up in the laundry room (Don't ask me how, I was drinking, remember?). Making out, lalalalala, oh isn't this fun, lalalalalala... Cute boy says, "Let's go somewhere else." I say no, I don't want to lose my friends. I don't know where the party is in relation to where The Professor lives, and I don't want to get lost or anything really bad. Cute boy begs a little, I keep saying no, THEN cute boy says: "I want to fuck you in the ass."

Uh, WHAT??

Yes, that's right. He said: "I want to fuck you in the ass."

How do you go from meeting someone at a party and making out with them to suddenly fucking in the ass??? I am still at a loss for the logic here. What-- hi, you're cute, smoochie, smoochie, bend over baby-- OH YEAH!
Huh?

After that, I ran over and sat down next to The Professor. I had to protect the bootay. That was scary!! I was so embarrassed, I didn't tell him what had happened. I slowly revealed the story in the morning. At which point The Professor felt the need to show me this gem.



Thank, Professor!

And thank you, Dude Who Wanted To Fuck Me In The Ass, for such a great little story!!