Friday, January 4, 2008

Quick Poll

Since we've been talking about movies lately, what movie scene gets you all squishy and wiggly in your seat?

Gosford Park- there is a scene where Kelly MacDonald comes into Clive Owen's room while he's laying on his bed. There is this look in his eyes when he sees her that is all happy surprise, then he kisses her. There's no sex, but in my head- bam chicka wawa.


Javier Bardem in Before Night Falls (actually- Javier Bardem in damn near anything, The Dancer Upstairs is one of my all time favorite movies). It's his willingness to do full frontal swimming shots in this that makes me go all weak in the knees. I know he's playing a gay poet. I don't care. I have to wait to see Love in the Time of Cholera for it to come out on DVD, I don't know that I can control myself in a movie theater.