Wednesday, February 6, 2008

For Bianca- cause i am a giant slacker

Things have been a wee bit tough around the royal compound lately. And when things get tough I tend to grab my trusty B.O.B. instead of the nearest hot boy. So I haven't had a lot of fodder for the pink blog and my happy co-blogger CJ went and got herself a steady boyfriend and an admonishment from work to "not post to personal blogs from work computers".

But I'm on the mend now and it's time to talk boys, or how when it rains it fucking pours.

Last summer, I asked hot hot Horst if he wanted to meet me in Paris next month. He said he'd try to arrange it. Up until December things seemed fine. Then he just disappeared for a while. In the mean time I asked Hot Doctor if he wanted to go with me. He was trying to get time off work. While he was waiting for the ok, Carlos, a Mexican artist/writer living in Paris started emailing me. Hot doctor got the OK and now I am trying to figure out if I can pull off seeing Carlos in Paris with Hot Doctor there.

But that is not the end of the story kids.

So Horst finally emails me back this week. Tickets are bought and hotels are already reserved for Hot Doctor and I, but Horst wants to know my travel plans so we can meet up.

Shit Shit Shit.

I want to be insanely selfish and see all three of them (and if I had all three of them at the same time, more the better).

Hot Doctor and I are just fuck buddies. We both sleep with other people and don't care. What do you dear readers think? Can I pull off a boy trifecta week in Paris or am I just pushing my luck?