Thursday, February 14, 2008

Because someone is a big whiny whiner- Girl Crush

We all have them, gay, straight, bi 0r.. Little crushes on girls we admire. Whether it is a desire to be with or be like the girls we crush on is of little matter. So fess up. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

1) Lara Logan- CBS' foreign correspondent. She's gorgeous even in war zones. She's fearless and she is what has been missing from journalism for a long time. She grew up in South Africa under apartheid and her first job as a journalist was in high school where she went into the segregated black townships. While grown white people were afraid of the big scary black people, a teenage girl just walked in and reported what she saw.
2)Kate Winslet. She's gorgeous and goofy and bitchez loudly when airbrushed into Hollywood proportions. I have loved her since Heavenly Creatures a million years ago, but I'll never forget the scene in Holy Smoke where she pees.


3) Rachel Weisz: Her Tessa Quayle portrayal in The Constant Gardner made me cry through half the movie. She was a radical feminist in college. She has the raised eyebrow of doom .I have many many more girls that I crush on, but that's a good start.