Friday, March 7, 2008

Phone conversation with Hot Pharmacist

He is seriously beautiful, and nice, and unlike all the other pharmacists there he never fucks up my prescriptions. Calling for refills makes my panties wet.

Me: So I have a bunch of refills for you

HP: Ok do you have the prescription numbers.

Me: No, but I have the names. I need the nueva ring, the wellburtin, the migrin or midril- I can't remember the name but it's for migraines.

HP: That's not a bunch

Me: Would you like to take them for me? It feels like a bunch.

HP: Sure, I take drugs all the time.

Me: I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with my birth control then

HP: Hahahahahahahahahaha

After that we chatted for a bit about travel (I asked him to give me small bottles instead of big ones so they are easier to carry). I want him. Badly. But he knows my medical history. Is that weird?